Bhavik has travelled around the world performing at various events, both private and public to audiences ranging from 50 to 40,000. Bhavik has trained with singer and composer Karnik Shah of Vadodara, India. Bhavik has had many sell out concerts here in London; Aavyo Prabhu Tare Dwar and A Tribute To Jagjit Singh to name a few. Bhavik is always striving to achieve his utmost potential in everything that he composes, and it is this enthusiasm and commitment which keeps him going. Along with working with local upcoming artists, Bhavik is always trying to explore new genres, ranges and compositions.
Bhavik is an upcoming vocalist
who began his music career
over 15 years ago.
The Story So Far…
The young vocalist started captivating listeners and began to attract a lot of youth. This in turn has helped his journey and his challenge of making devotional music approachable to the next generation. Bhavik’s love for devotional music has set him on a mission to change the way the next gen react to Bhajans, by working on Fusion Albums and Live Concerts.
Some major public events included:
- Navratri 2017 in Minnesota, Gujarat Samaj of Minnesota
- Opening act for Ram Katha, Wembley Arena
- Opening act for Jeffrey Iqbal
- Diwali at Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Diwali at Trafalgar Square
- Concert in Baroda, India
- Brahmbandhu UK Trust, S London
- Interfaith Week, Zoroastrian Centre
- Bhakti Na Sur, 2008
- Tu Navik Hu Bhavik, 2010
- In Loving Memory of Bapuji, 2010